Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Productive Day

I just got back from Cipha Sounds Comedy Show Series at Comix. There was a huge turn out, plus the comedians were hilarious. (I will post pictures on www.goodgirlpr.blogspot.com). Today was Peter Rosenberg's birthday so I gave him cupcakes from, Who Made That Cake. I have been laughing since Friday. This comedian by the name of Dawn B. and her friend, DK, cracked me up all day long on Saturday-just when I needed it. They minded me that life goes on, and laugther is the perfect fuel to keeping it moving. Overall, I had a good, productive day. On the way home, I ran into Marc from Grae Enterprises-I took the long way home so that I could chat with him.

Today, I received a life changing phone call. I will let you know what happens with it in the next couple of weeks. I don't want to jinx it.

No comments: