Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Many Things to do

I'm up early today. Last night, I made the decision to start going to bed early so that I can knock the gym out in the morning instead of staying there all day and bullshitting. Plus, you burn more of the bad stuff when you work out in the morning. I'm trying to start that schedule that I've been talking about. I have a busy day ahead of me:

-I am planning the Brooke Jasmyn website launch party at Citrine on June 1, 2009 (RSVP at Brookejasmyn@goodgirlpr.com)
-Getting my set prepared for Ladies Love the Breaks (www.ladieslovenyc.com) on June 4, 2009 along with Female Hustler Fridays at the Label Lounge this week.
-Planning my 2nd annual Back to the '90s Birthday Party at Citrine on June 8, 2009. The hottest DJs of the '90s are going to be doing a guest set. Dope! (RSVP at djnickiee@goodgirlpr.com)

And, I have plenty to do with my PR duties and law firm launch plans to keep me busy.

I found some new pictures of me. Check it out!

No comments: