Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One More Thing.

I bite my tongue a lot in my blog. Sometimes, I really want to go in, but I keep everything inside. The fact that I bite my tongue is a problem. I internalize everything then I explode. My ex-fiance used to call it the wrath of Nickie lol. Thank god he loved me for who I am (I'll always have your back, D.) I want to keep it very real in my blog. I truly want to talk about how I'm feeling, what I am going through, what I have accomplished, and what I've learned. I can say that I have really gotten to the point where I really don't care what people think. That in itself is a great accomplishment. Therefore, since I don't care what people think, I want to start being much more vocal in my blog.

I know that I mentioned this before but I have been working so hard that I lost sight of what I really wanted and the things that are important to me. For the past year, I have put my happiness on hold for someone else. That's a mistake that I will never make again. You should never put yourself in a situation that is not good for you, hoping it will change. People will continuously waste your time as long as they are appeased without any regard for the affect they have on your life, and then have no idea what they did wrong? (LOL). This can occur in your personal and business life. You have to put yourself first. I have to start putting myself first.

I don't have time for bullshit and excuses. I don't have time for drama. I don't have time for "baggage." And, if anyone brings me bullshit, excuses, drama, and "baggage." You will be nicely cut off from the beginning because I simply don't have the time. I am a firm believer that I have control over my life and happiness, and I am going to start exercising that control and I am not biting my tongue anymore.

No comments: