Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There's Alot of Swagger Biting Going On...

Today, I received an interesting message, and I totally predicted this two months ago. It seems that people are so uneducated and lack savvy to the point where they have to literally bite my "Swag." I know that I should feel complimented because in essence they are "my sons," but I am not a five percenter, and it is not my responsibility to teach them lessons. I have been in this game for less than a year, and it's sad that you have been in this industry for years and you have to look up to me. I'm sure you are reading this right now, you're an avid reader of my blog, and I see you. Check this out: I'm going to write a book coming out January 2010. Now, I'm going to force you to at least pay for my knowledge, and don't plagarize if you even know what that word means.

No comments: