Monday, June 1, 2009

Today Began with Positivity

This morning I got an email from someone that I love very much. It read:

My wish for you is that you succeed beyond your wildest imagination. That you find love in places that astound you. And that you have friends who call you "just because." I dream that you go barefoot more than you wear shoes. That you play as hard as you work. And that you laugh more than you cry. I want you to set the bar high, but not too high. To reach for the stars, but with your toes on the ground. And to never, ever stop dreaming. But most of all I wish for your happiness.

This is the sweetest message that I ever received, and helped me begin my day with a smile on my face. Then I got a couple of phone calls from people that said that they respect my hustle which means a lot. I work at least 12 or more hours a day following up with calls and emails, working out, etc. I just hope all that all my hard pays off. I know this industry is all about perception, but I keep it real. I sacrificed a lot to do what I love, but hopefully in a year or two I can see the fruits of my labor and continue to build a my legacy

No comments: