Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life is Too Short

Life is too short. Put your happiness on hold for no one. Be you and be happy. People just have to deal with the consequences of the decisions that you make for yourself during this pursuit of life. I will not ever put my happiness on hold for anyone ever again. It's rare that you meet people who are just real, honest, and not selfish. I want all of my relationships to be pure and organic. It seems like everyone is out for self, and no one cares about how they affect people's lives. Humans can be so weak. They can't deal with change, failure, grief, etc. That's why we have an alcohol and drug problem all over the world, and I don't think there is any way to fix it. Everyone is in denial lol. Crazy. Be strong! This is life. It has it's up and downs. Only the strong can weather the storm.

No comments: