Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let Your Conscience Guide You

Good morning, Everyone! I had a good night's sleep. For the past two days, I have slept so well. That is what clarity will do for you. It literally clears your mind. Some people pray before they go to sleep, but I pray when I wake up. Every morning, I am so thankful that I am still here, and I am healthy. I pray to give me strength. Sometimes, I have to pray my way out of the bed because I just don't want to get up. I'm tired. For the past two years, I have been working so hard, but I have yet to reach my goals. And, I know why? I have engaged in situations that were against my conscience and moral code. I have given certain people energy who do not deserve it. I know a lot of this has to do with the fact that I did not grow up with my Father, but he is my life now, and I appreciate him so much. He is here so that I can learn from his mistakes and be a product of his wisdom, and I'm listening. Despite his failures, he is one of the most beautiful people that I know. He is so sweet, and such a beautiful spirit, and that's all that matters in life (Not money or status). My greatest fear in life is that my poor decisions will hinder me, but I think my failures and short comings make me who I am. I just have to learn from them so that I can be a better person. I want to live a simple and honorable life.

No comments: