Monday, June 29, 2009

Back in Business

Thank god. I'm back in NY. I was so excited about my trip to LA, and staying at the London (Thanks, Robyn for telling me to stay there...your intuition must have kicked in LOL). Last night was cool. I enjoyed the BET Awards festivities. I had a little bit too much bubbly. We ended up at the Beverly Hills Hotel for drinks for an impromptu power meeting. There is such a difference being around men who have their shit together and those who don't. They treat you completely different. I had a long conversation with one of them, and he said, "I appreciate a strong, independent woman when I see one." His comment came out of no where, but the timing was so appropriate. I took a few days by the pool to get my mind right, now I am back in business. FOCUS!

No comments: