Friday, June 19, 2009

I AM DELTA

Today, I had dinner with my Sorority Sister, Winifred. I had a good time. We had a good discussion. It was a blessing. I hear you, Wini. Now, I'm at home chilling three drinks later. I'm so buzzed, and I deserve it. I'm tight all week-I don't go out unless I'm working. I went so hard this week, and it has to pay off. I did not work this hard in law school. Damn!

I'm just chilling listening to music-Mobb Deep. When I DJ I cannot play the shit that I really like. Damn it. Oh well, I am learning not to DJ for myself. Today was pretty hectic, but it was good and positive. I had a few light bulbs go off. LOL. Brilliant plans....I love when I come up with something strategic. Well, I think I am going to relax now. It's 12:20 am...I'll start writing more, but I have been grinding (no time to write). Pray for me. I really want to be successful, and there has to be a way to do it without working for someone else.

No comments: