Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sister 2 Sister Magazine Here I Come


I need to start blogging more (I always say this lol). I think I may have more time now. I have two assistants, and an overall staff of 23 people and counting so that means more time for me (one would think). I finally set up my turntables in my new pad, and they don't have dust on them. I am still on my mission to succeed as a female dj (deejay). Program directors are definitely paying attention and sending me sample airchecks. Last week, I had the opportunity to DJ at Deejays for Japan. See the picture of me and DJ Chris Washington above. The lineup was cool - D-Nice, M.O.S., just to name a few.

Sister 2 Sister is also doing a column on me in the magazine. Crossing my fingers on Lucky Magazine! Also my right hand, Natasha Boyd, is being featured in Redbook. Press begets press; therefore I am predicting me and my team will be in many more magazines in 2011/2012. I do own a PR firm (lol). I come from a school of thought that believes that if you want something, you have to do it yourself.

Last week, I had an awesome interview as well, and I hope that I inspire people to start their own business. Click HERE to tune in.

You'll be hearing again from me very soon!




No comments: