Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DJ Nickiee Spins at GoodGirlPR's Women In the Industry

I am amazed. At this point, I can put together an event in a couple of days. Assuming there is free alcohol, at least 200 people will show up! This event means a lot to me because it gives women in the industry an opportunity to truly network in a fun environment. This event will also serve as a celebration of my client, The Jane Carter Solution being sold in Target which is HUGE!. Click here for information regarding the event.

I am excited to be working with Jones Magazine and will have a full page ad in its first issue (Thanks for the opportunity).

Please note: I am in the process of moving my blog to Wordpress for various, NERDY reasons. I will keep you informed. Have a great, productive day. Remember, start TODAY. Kisses....

No comments: