Saturday, April 3, 2010

Getting Started Early

I started my day early. I just get more things accomplished when I wake up early. I am working for the next few hours. Then, I am going to Crunch to do some exercises. Oh, I am a DJ for Crunch and am going to be DJing with Equinox in a matter of time because that's what I want to do :-). This is fantastic news since I am such a gym rat. I can't wait to show off my hard work this summer. Age is such a number! I am better shape now than at 21. Each Saturday, I take an African Dance class at Alvin Alley as well. I absolutely love it! I wonder when I am going to graduate from the beginner class? It's never too late to start something new. Soccer season is over, but Rachel Noerlinger, Al Sharpton's publicist, and I will be going a new league. I think the key is befriending people who enjoy the same activities as you. There is more to life than fruitless industry parties. I want to challenge my mind and body always.

Unfortunately, I am not going home this weekend to see my family. I miss them, and am I little home sick. Thank goodness, Jane Carter invited me over for Easter Weekend. Have a great Easter! If I am at her house, it will be a weekend of working and playing hard-Wine, the jacuzzi, and my laptop. The Jane Carter Solution just got into Target. I hope that I accomplish something of the magnitude in my lifetime. You have to surround yourself around the people you aspire to be! That's the only way. On that note, peace and blessings....

No comments: