Friday, March 19, 2010

DJ Nickiee in Beyond Race Magazine

I am in Williamsburg. I finally completed my photo shoot with Beyond Race Magazine. The photographer was Robert Adam Mayer. Check out his portfolio: http://www.robertadammayer.com. Robert was really cool, and he loves hip-hop just as much as I do. He still has faith in hip-hop. I admit my love for hip-hop has diminished after being in this "industry" for less than a year. I just want to play records. I really have no desire to work with "hip-hop personnel" but for a select few. If I work with you it's because I believe in you, you are intelligent, you have good energy, and/or it's going to benefit one of my businesses (being honest). I made a conscious decisions to move in the fashion and corporate direction as of January 1, 2010. Check out the new blog HAUTE . Mission accomplished. I will never box myself in...

I styled the photo shoot myself. Ummm? I wore a hat in the shoot because I wanted to run this morning instead of having cute hair LOL. Since the photo shoot is over, I have been at an open-windowed coffee since the conclusion of the shoot. Headed to Clinton Hill for a meeting. I'm on my Brooklyn shit today. Sometimes, you just need a change of scenery.

No comments: