Sunday, February 28, 2010

Going Back to Denver....

Hey, there. It's a minute. I think I am going to switch the blog over to Wordpress which will enable me to blog more frequently from my Blackberry. I am managing so many different projects and am in major transition. You have not heard from me because I have been working extremely hard. The beginning of the year is the time where I plant my seeds so I can reap the harvest in the Fall. I learned this point from my homeboy, True Master, and it really works!

I am still exercising which will be a constant factor in my life. I have two trainers, take African dance, yoga, play soccer, and lord knows what else depending on my mood.

Djing is going well. I finally found a place to fix my turntables so I can practice at least an hour a day! My PR business is booming. We just got a new client, and I receive business inquiries on a daily basis. I am only as good as I team-and I have a great one! I am blessed to have a group of people who humble themselves to work with me and learn as I learn.

I am headed to Denver to see my family which I will NEVER neglect again because of the industry grind. I can't wait to give my Grandmother a hug! I asked her to fix me some fried chicken and she is. She has spoiled me to death (I'm blessed!)

I also am venturing to Winter Park for the Black Ski Summit. It will be cool to meet new people. That is what life is all about. I am the happiest I have been because I realize that in life..there will be trials and tribulations, but you have to deal with it and face it. I am happy because I am strong enough to deal with it and face it so I'm going to smile everyday and do all the things that I want.

I look forward to my ski vacation. I earned it, and I deserve it. PEACE & BLESSINGS....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Nickie! Nice meeting you at JFK all the agents say thanks for the Carols Daughter Lotion (sorry you could not take it) I gave it to the agents who treat the customers the best! Thomas (mrblackpilot@aol.com)