Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Headed to Spain

Over the past couple of days, I have been preparing for my trip to Spain. I look forward to a week away after working 80 hours per week for the last two years! I am on this mission to network all over the world and build good relationships. I have now realized that you cannot do business with everyone especially in this industry. I am going to start being very particular. Lately, I have been extremely focused. I am eating right, and I want this to be a lifestyle. I admit I do jump off the wagon sometimes. I also have been taking hot yoga. You burn about 800-1000 calories per session, and I think the class is just cleansing for the soul.

I received good news today. I am the featured female dj of the week on Digiwaxx.com - check it out. I have more things to come. I reveal a little bit at a time.

No comments: