Friday, December 4, 2009

In Barcelona....

I am notorious for missing flights, but I arrived at the airport an hour and half before my flight. Luckily, I had a seat in business class so I started drinking Delta margaritas and within one hour I was knocked out. I was awoken by a heavy set pilot who looked very confused and disoriented as he was walking down the aisle, and after that I was awake for the rest of the flight.

I am in Barcelona. Awake. It;s 4:23am in New York. I refuse to let jet lag defeat me. I got about 5 hours on the plane - that should be sufficient. I am excited to be in Espana. I am very appreciative that my mom beat my ass for getting B-'s in Spanish because now I can speak it.

I think we are going to drive to South France on Saturday. The world is enormous, and there is so much to explore.



No comments: