Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DJ Nickiee's Busy Holiday Weekend



Thanksgiving will be good. I am spending it with Jane Carter and her family. Check out her website at www.janecartersolution.com. She is my client, my friend, and surrogate mother. She is a blessing. She exemplifies the result of hard work and following through with your vision. Sometimes, we stay up all day working and trying to make things more efficient.

On Friday, I am djing at the Ed Hardy Store in the Meatpacking District for Black Friday. Here's the flyer...stop by and say, "Hola!":



I am also co-promoting an event tomorrow at the 40/40 Club in NYC on Wednesday, November 25, 2009. Wyclef Jean is hosting it. Drake is "supposedly" a special invited guest. Let's see....Cipha Sounds is going to be djing. Here is the info below if you want to attend, but RSVP at rsvp@goodgirlpr.com.



Happy Turkey Day. I will post pictures from the event on Wednesday!

















No comments: