Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm just doing ME!

I realized this weekend that I need exercise to function. Exercising gives me the energy and the focus to work hard. People envy you when you work out because it takes discipline, and people just don't have it.

Things are truly working out. A production company has picked up my show. I will been filming in May. The opportunity was on the shelf because I did not have a good team. I have one now.

I have a lot of great ideas which is one of the main reasons that I know that I found my calling. In this industry, you cannot tell anyone your ideas. You have an idea, then someone always wants to claim it as their own. One thing I have learned about myself is that my thoughts become things. So while everyone else is worried about what I am doing-I am doing me (ALL DAY). It's my nature to want to nurture, guide, and incorporate people, but truly I am getting to the point where I am becoming more instinctive and more careful about who I choose to work with because "these people" are crazy. It is truly a "crabs in a barrel" mentality and I can not sympathize or even emphasize with this way of thinking. I honestly believe that people feed off my energy. I love that I inspire people, but certain people just try to suck the energy out of me, but it never works.

Everyone just needs to "DO THEM"." Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine. I am armed with an stellar education and NO ONE can take that away from me.

As much as I surround myself around positive people. Negative energy only fuels me. Therefore, if you hate on me-you are only empowering me.

I think I am staying in tonight. I have too much work to do.

1 comment:

Dolo Clothing Co said...

Haven't seen a sexier DJ yet...keep doing you...
best wishes baby girl!