Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Morning in My New Place, and it was good!

I spent the first night in my place in the City last night, and I can say that I have not been this happy in a long time. I woke up at 7:30 am, and then went back to sleep (shaking my head because I really want to start getting an early start). This is what I have always wanted! I have a rooftop terrace as well. I can't wait until it gets hot!

Today, is my big event, "Women In the Industry." People have been very receptive. This is the first time that I will be showcasing my DJ crew called "Miss DJs." The Miss DJs project has been on the table for a while. As of right now, K Foxx of 99 Jamz in Miami and DJ SWF are members. I want the members to be very diverse, intelligent, and classy.


How do I feel today? One of my blog readers, Ron (we went to NYU together) said that I should talk about how I feel. I'm content and have clarity, but at the same time, I am overwhelmed because getting older, and there is so much more that I want to accomplish before I "settle down."

No comments: