Friday, November 21, 2008

Back in New York

Thank god the project in Seattle is over. While I was there, I worked and stayed in the hotel. Now that I am back in New York, I realize that the city energizes me. I can't sit still; there is just too much opportunity here. This week was very productive, and I began a workout with Big Rich. Check out his website at totalasn.com. I am pretty strong, but he worked me out! I brought my partner, Olivia, along as well. I say this all the time, but it's important to work out. Exercise gives you energy, and if you are consistent, you will look great as well.

On the DJ tip, I am finally going to start making mixtapes. The first one will drop next month! I have an event on November 30th for the Dreammaker Foundation. Stay tuned for the press release.

No comments: