Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday, June 14th-The Month is Flashing By..

I just woke up. I was dead tired. I worked 12 straight hours yesterday. My manager said it takes 24 hours, but I can't do that-I refuse to look old and haggard lol.

It's Saturday! I have a long day ahead of me. Tonight, I will be spinning at Sputnik in Brooklyn. It's True Master of the Wutang Clan's album release party. True Master is one of the smartest men that I know, and it's no surprise that his music is so brillant-More Fish, Brooklyn Zoo, and my favorite, Biscuits. Big Daddy Kane will be performing and Tony Touch will be spinning as well.

Let's not forget about my 90's party/Birthday party on Wednesday at Origine. Origine is this sexy spot in Soho-71 Spring Street to be exact. Cipha Sounds said he would come by and do a guest set. A few other DJs may stop by too.

My manager and I will be launching an event planning company this month called Troy Alexander. I am purely the Chief Music Officer and quite gangsta at planning events, but I don't want to spread myself too thin. I need an assistant bad. One of our upcoming events will be The Second Annual Ghost Ball to benefit Safe Horizon in October. The event planning company will definitely be next level so stay tuned.

I am still on my workout routine, and it is paying off. I am actually working towards a goal, but I will surprise you with the picture. Everything in life truly takes consistency.

No comments: