Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Look Another Female DJ!


The Enchanted Events of Atlanta event went well. All of my Atlanta peeps came out to support me and my client's new event planning company. As usual people were surprised that I was "good." At the beginning the party, the bartender said, "Look another female dj!" with a sigh. By the end of the night, I had his respect and requests too lol.

I finally placed a DJ Nickiee quick mix on the site for those who haven't heard me. Send me an @ reply on Twitter, and let me know what you think. I admit I would have more bookings if I provided a mix, but I haven't had the time and patience to sit down and record one.

I finally got the clippings of my article in Sister 2 Sister Magazine. Yay! So, I emailed the article to 10k people, and guess what? A publisher called me about writing a book. I told her that I would have it completed by the end of the summer! When one door closes, another one always opens.





No comments: