Friday, January 30, 2009

The Recession

Today, the front person at the gym said, "I've been seeing your face alot." I don't keep track how much I go the gym-I just go whenever I can. It's better than nothing. I've just been working hard. Having an office in the city, definitely makes things more efficient. I have been chilling out with going out to parties unless I am already out or I have to work. I would rather grind hard now so I can chill later. My goal is to create a life where I can work from home. Man, hard work does pay off. I know that I keep on saying that, but I'm just starting to realize this phenomenon. I never had to work hard before (just being honest). Everything seemed to come easy to me-school, sports, money, etc. But, for the first time, I am working hard and it feels great! And, now I immensely appreciate things that I have earned and time, in general. Recession to me is actually a blessing. It allowed me to put my life in perspective and was a catalyst for me to start laying a foundation that has no other choice to develop into something grand!

My next event will be on February 9th at Cain. I am hosting that event. In addition, I will be DJing with Evil Dee of Black Moon on February 12, 2009 at Drom. I held it down with him at the Big Daddy Kane concert this year so I look forward to working with him again.

Off to work! I know...I know. I should be laid up with my boo, watching T.V., and partying. It's grind time.

No comments: